So, perhaps "stop procrastinating" should be at the top of my list of goals seeing as this whole blog is dedicated to the resolutions and changes I am taking on this year, but it's being posted in February.
Anyway...I am here to announce my journey in the year 2012 with goals revolving around the numbers 26 (my age) and 12 (for the year).
I plan to fill this with pictures and anecdotes as I make my way through a rather hearty list of accomplishments. In this, there will surely be some laughs, most likely some blood, and perhaps a couple tears. Who knows, there might even be some romance!
And if you'd like, I invite you along on this adventure as I attempt to make a new man of myself, or rather a better man. (People say I'm pretty great as is, but there's always room for improvement, right? Right!)
With all of that said, I present to you my list of 26 in twenty 12!
- Run the equivalent distance of 26 marathons (681.2 miles)
- Run a marathon - 26.2 miles
- Complete 120 workouts (non-running)
- Gain 26 lbs (up to 196 - preferably in lean muscle)
- Read 26 books
- Write 12 short stories
- Attend 26 cultural events, art museums/exhibits, concerts etc.
- Create 26 art projects or crafts
- Go on 12 adventures
- Volunteer 120 hours
- Raise over $2,600 for charity
- Go on 26 dates
- Save $12,000